TO PROMOTE, PRESERVE AND PUBLICIZE THE HISTORY OF
Membership dues are $12.00 per year and are due January 1st of each year.
We gladly accept any monetary donations. We are a non-profit 501C3 tax exempt organization therefore all donations are fully tax deductible in accordance to the IRS statutes.
Members may designate that their donation be applied to any of the following projects:
General operations of the society
Historic Record Preservation
Immanuel Lutheran Church-Up keep and Restoration
Old Presbyterian Meeting House and Museum-purchase
Preservation supplies and artifacts for display
Lincoln County Historical Society organized on March 26, 1951.
The officers were:
President- Dr. W. N. Craig
1st Vice President- Joe Grimes
2nd Vice President- Esther Whitley Burch
3rd Vice President- Mrs. W. H. Pettus
4th Vice President- C. C. Walton
Recording Secretary- Gertrude Metcalf Corresponding Secretary- M. H. Dunn Treasurer- Mrs. Lila B. Baughman.